The Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages of Canada produces a select number of reports to gain further insight into linguistic duality and the vitality of official language minority communities.
By publication year
- Report to Parliament of the Commissioner of Official Languages on the investigation into the Courts Administration Service under subsection 65(3) of the Official Languages Act
- Early Childhood: Fostering the Vitality of Francophone Minority Communities
- Official languages and bilingualism survey research presentation
- Special Report to Parliament - Air Canada: On the road to increased compliance through an effective enforcement regime
- Protecting Language Rights: Overview of the Commissioner’s Interventions in the Courts 2006-2016
- Date modified: